High Impact Essential Management Training
WHAT IS THIS COURSE ABOUT?
- Aimed at individuals who have been recently promoted to a supervisor or line management role.
- Focused on building knowledge and a range of skills and behaviours required to be an effective manager.
- Suitable for supervisors and managers of teams or processes – a grounding in the essential skills required to be able to communicate, motivate, build trust and lead with confidence and authority.
- Develop the core skills and behaviours required to manage (self and others) effectively.
- Learn how to manage performance effectively through objective setting, coaching and feedback.
- Communicate effectively and motivate your team.
Two day programme
- Roles and responsibilities – understand the core purpose of a successful manager.
- The core differences between manager and leader – identify with the skills and behaviours of a manager and a leader.
- Management styles – define the core management styles and the impact these have on performance and team dynamics.
- Effective communication skills – learn the art of effective listening and questioning and how to build rapport.
- Performance management – get to the heart of performance management principles.
- Energy and performance – connect energy levels and team climate to performance results.
- Planning and organising – organise yourself and others through effective planning and prioritising.
- Motivating others – inspire and motivate those around you to deliver exceptional results.
- Energy investment – assess current energy investment and agree the impact on individual and team performance.
- Delegation and empowerment – adopt techniques to enable the growth and development of your people through effective empowerment and delegation.
- Objective setting – learn how to set SMART goals and create a clear line of sight to the business objectives.
- Coaching and feedback – apply the GROW model and become a truly great coach.
- Emotional intelligence – define the five elements of emotional intelligence and how to apply them.
- Understanding team dynamics – reveal the key behavioural preferences and adapt your style to that of others for the best results.
- Managing peak and poor performance – handle the expected and the unexpected and develop talent within your team.
- Development reviews – conduct effective development reviews to improve individual and overall performance.
- Effective team meetings – deliver motivational team meetings focused on a common goal.
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training ( Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami
- Pelatihan ini dapat di-customized sesuai kebutuhan perusahaan Anda bila diselenggarakan dalam bentuk In-House Training. Untuk permintaan In-House Training dengan jenis topik lainya, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum di web kami.
- Request Training. Jika anda membutuhkan informasi pelatihan yang belum tercantum pada website ini, atau anda ingin memberikan usulan materi yang sesuai dengan tingkat kebutuhan perusahaan anda, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum.
- Bila tidak ada tanggal dan waktu atau yang tercantum sudah kadaluarsa didalam artikel mohon tanyakan kepada kami untuk jadwal terbarunya.