The goal of capacity planning is to identify the right amount of resources required to meet service demands now and in the future. It is a proactive discipline with far-reaching impact, supporting:
- IT and business alignment, helping to show the cost and business need for infrastructure upgrades;
- Consolidation and virtualization strategies, ensuring that consolidated real and virtual system configurations will meet service levels,
- Green initiatives, facilitating the optimization of power requirements;
- ITIL processes, because capacity planning is one the hallmarks of mature IT management processes;
- Purchasing decisions, minimizing costs needed to maximize productivity;
- Application development, predicting the impact on production systems of new or modified applications;
- Disaster recovery plans, determining the optimal way to handle workloads after a catastrophe at one of your data centers;
- And more…
The benefits are pervasive, and the effects are game-changing. IT organizations become more productive, spending less time fighting fires and more time proactively thwarting performance issues before users are impacted. A more agile IT emerges from understanding current and future resource needs. Budgeting is more disciplined and costs are controlled. The IT organization exhibits value and a competitive edge recognized – and appreciated – by the business.
Capacity Planning…Who Benefits
- Increase revenue through maximum availability, decreased downtime, improved response times, greater productivity, greater responsiveness to market dynamics, greater return on existing IT investment
- Decrease costs through higher capacity utilization, more efficient processes, just-in-time upgrades, greater cost control
- Control infrastructure costs and stay within budget
- Make informed decisions by understanding cost vs benefit tradeoffs for various configuration options
- Negotiate service levels with business units knowing the resources required to meet them
- Provide input to business decisions regarding costs of supporting various services
- Make informed purchasing decisions based on business impact
- Support business unit goals with minimum risk
- Objectively double check the recommendations of your vendors
- Meet all SLAs without over-provisioning (which wastes money and consumes limited space)
- Report performance and capacity status to business unit managers in business terms
- Migrate to newer technology efficiently and with confidence
- Consolidate and virtualize servers to save on costs, space and energy consumption
- Provide objective proof to your management regarding the business need for infrastructure upgrades
- Group Discussions
- Group & Individual Exercises
- Case Studies
- Role Plays
- Action Plan
- Quality Training Kit (Pencil case: Erase, Bolpoint, Pencil, Tipe X, Stabillo, Flash Disk 8 GB),
- Training Material (HandOut & SoftCopy)
- Convenient training facilities in stars hotel (Public Training)
- Lunch and Coffee Breaks (Public Training)
- Pelatihan ini dapat di-customized sesuai kebutuhan perusahaan Anda bila diselenggarakan dalam bentuk In-House Training. Untuk permintaan In-House Trainingdengan jenis topik lainya, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum di web kami.
- Request Training. Jika anda membutuhkan informasi pelatihan yang belum tercantum pada website ini, atau anda ingin memberikan usulan materi yang sesuai dengan tingkat kebutuhan perusahaan anda, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat emailyang tercantum.
- Bila tidak ada tanggal dan waktu atau yang tercantum sudah kadaluarsa didalam artikel mohon tanyakan kepada kami untuk jadwal terbarunya.
Peserta bisa mengajukan Tanggal Pelatihan / Training selain yang tertera pada silabus penawaran.