The inspiration behind this programme is simple, to provide managers with a “strategic toolkit” of tools, techniques, models and applications that you can apply to your business role in order to define, build and execute a robust strategic framework.
Strategy is an area that can be easily overlooked by managers lacking formal training in strategic issues. Often strategy is viewed as something that comes down from above and it’s our job to make it happen. However, imagine the benefits of developing the core skills and competences to be able to implement and apply strategic principles within your department or function. In the modern corporate arena many managers spend so much time working in the business (functional) that they neglect the importance of actually working on the business (strategic).
Developing an understanding of the differences between corporate strategic level thinking and the business planning issues that a manager is faced with every day is just one of the critical gaps that this course will help you to fill.
Business planning is the practical delivery of the desired strategic vision. Within organizations this can relate to growth through the launching of new products, the development of new markets, the making of plans for company acquisitions or divestment and disposal of loss making entities.
Through both “efficient” and “effective” planning, managers will be better positioned to recognise the future growth areas and to pre-empt the potential problem ones before they impact badly on their firm.
The programme will equip you with a thorough grounding in a wide range of strategic practices and processes. You will also benefit from developing the analytical and questioning skills that are a fundamental part of the strategic process.
If you are a professional who is committed to high performance and results, this course will prove invaluable.
Strategy Thinking and Mindset
Setting the Strategic and Business Planning Framework
People and Culture
Products and Markets
- Certificate, Quality Training Kit (Pencil case: Erase, Bolpoint, Pencil, Tipe X, Stabillo, Flash Disk 8 GB), Bag.
- Training Material (HandOut & SoftCopy)
- Convenient training facilities in stars hotel
- Lunch and Coffee Breaks
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.
- Pelatihan ini dapat di-customized sesuai kebutuhan perusahaan Anda bila diselenggarakan dalam bentuk In-House Training. Untuk permintaan In-House Trainingdengan jenis topik lainya, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum di web kami.
- Request Training. Jika anda membutuhkan informasi pelatihan yang belum tercantum pada website ini, atau anda ingin memberikan usulan materi yang sesuai dengan tingkat kebutuhan perusahaan anda, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat emailyang tercantum.
- Bila tidak ada tanggal dan waktu atau yang tercantum sudah kadaluarsa didalam artikel mohon tanyakan kepada kami untuk jadwal terbarunya.
- Peserta bisa mengajukan Tanggal Pelatihan / Training selain yang tertera pada silabus penawaran.
Informasi Jadwal training 2017 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021 | 2022 | di Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Balikpapan, Makassar, Medan, Batam, Riau, Pontianak, Semarang, Solo, Manado, dan Kota-kota lainnya